Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First post

The way to make big money on HSX, as long time players can tell you, is to max out, either long or short, on opening week releases. These prices will often swing wildly after a single weekend, giving astute traders a chance to rake in quick, cool millions.

This blog isn't about these kind of trades. Even the best prognosticators are often wildly off in their predictions. This blog is about finding quick values, sure things (yes, there are sure things in HSX due to the rules of the game). I will not make recommendations unless they are 90% likely or more to earn you money, and most of my picks will be absolute sure things.

I have lifetime earnings on the game of nearly half a billion dollars and am in the 99th percentile. While much of my wealth has been earned through opening week releases, I have earned many, many millions from making money exploiting the inefficiencies of the game. If you follow my picks, I guarantee you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment